Wednesday, February 09, 2005

village voice > news > Mondo Washington by James Ridgeway YES!!! Im so happy. Okay first off I totally agree with Dean and how he says that "Clinton led the Dems into complacency and defeat." After this recent election it became more clear to me than ever how slippery and selfish Bill Clinton is and was. I used to be a hearld of the man but now I will be first to say that he is a populist snake. He simply does whats best for him and his personal betterment. His attitude that the Dems needed to move more towards the cetner is EXACTLY why the democrats are in disarray right now. He and James Carville watered down the party to the point where they are virtually indistinguishable from the republicans.

Joe Lieberman you're a smarmy liver spotted old man who cant tell your political alignments from a hole in the wall. Of course Dean isnt his first choice. Joe switch your party, you're not doing the Dems ANY good.

John Kerry. Well I have to admit that now I was on the "Anybody but Bush bandwagon" and I was behind this cardboard cutout for all the wrong reasons. I have to agree the man is a flip flopper and is a populist as well. Once again he has made another VAGUE statement to the people of this nation. "He's going to be a spokesman in certain ways. Obviously the chairman has to go to the Jefferson-Jackson dinners and other things. Howard is going to be very good for the party. A lot of people are worried about it, I'm not. I think he's been out there in the country. He's listened to people. . . . He's a person who believes in grassroots." WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?!! Cant you just say whether or not you're happy with the fact that Dean is the new chairman? IS THAT SO DIFFICULT!!!???

Furthermore I think all the Republicans are scared of Dean. All the pundits say that this is suicide and that its a huge mistake. I see right through that and they are afraid. Dean is going to attack the Republicans head on and I feel that he going to revolutionize the party and that the sun will set on their grip of the government while he is the chairman. Congrats Howard, YEAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHOOOOWOWOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares