Thursday, October 16, 2003

Yesterday my lab took off early and we went to the state fair of Texas. It was a very enjoyable fair experience. Texas has got its shit together. The fair grounds here are permanent and they have really nice gardens and spectacular art deco utopian society buildings all over the grounds. It was like being at a worlds fair rather than a state far. For some reason there were less bizarre people than I normally see at a state fair, in fact everyone was downright normal and CLEAN. Its odd because if you just walk around the city you see tons of questionable characters. I had my first real corndog yesterday too. I had the original "Corny Dog," it was quite delicious. It was a perfect day for the fair too. The sky was clear and the temp was cool, another nice autumn day. No more to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares