Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Congrats and Thank You!

I'd like to congratulate some fellow bloggers/podcasters for making it into the top 100 in the Audio blog category on iTunes!

Coming in at number is fellow gay Dallas podcaster the catty Michael Glenwick who does his podcast with his hag Fonda Cox.
Glenwick

Coming in at 31 is the loveable and candid Nathan from Nathan Exposed.
Nathan

Coming in a 57 is the modestly sexy bottom from Boise, Donnie of Fresh N' Tasty.
Donnie

And me at number 94! Thanks for listening everyone! I cannot tell you how flattered I am. So cool, thanks again!
Adam

Oh and also everyone, register your podcast or check out podcasts at QPodder. Its a great place to find other GLBT podcasters and also opt to have your feed added to the NellyGator feed aggregator. A big thanks to the PodMother of us all Madge Weinstein for putting those two resources together.

7 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I'm so proud of my friends!

1:44 AM  
Blogger DanNation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Darin said...

how do you know this shit???

2:16 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

That is so awesome! Congrats guys!

Look...this was addressed on Michael's podcast and it's a really good point. Why the fuck doesn't Apple have a GLBT section?

You just listed 4 gay people in the top 100. And there are actually a lot more. The Audio Blogs are dominated by queers. I think it's pretty clear that gay people are a hit in podcasting, and I think Apple should pick up on it.

I don't believe Apple is homophobic. Actually, I've read they are one of the most gay-friendly companies in America and they treat their gay employees with equal benefits as married straight employees.

I just think they are a little behind on the podcast organization.

Sorry to get off on a rant...my point was that we are all doing so well! I'm so happy, and I think we deserve our own section.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I'm on the same page with you Nathan. It is odd that they don't have a GLBT section. Thats why I suggest we all get our podcasts registered on QPodder as well as iTunes. I think we need to try and knock coprorate podcasts off the Top 100 Overall. That'll make em cock an eyebrow.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*heh* you wrote "cock"

[and congrats on being in the Top 100]

12:03 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

You're #79 now :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares