Friday, January 13, 2006

Krebs Cast #7

KrebsCastArt

Pumping iron and feeling queer, cultivating ass, rotten ass, the digital revolution, and why we all need to listen to eachother. Recorded on Jan 11, 2006.

Another note. I'd like to draw your attention to the sidebar. I have added a Frappr sticker. Click on it and join The Krebs Cycle Frappr group so we can see where everyone is reading and listening from. Add a picture too!

LISTEN to me in stereo sound. Don't forget you can subscribe to my podcast on iTunes as well.

subscribe_with_itunes

5 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

Good job, Mister Adam. As usual The Krebs Kast...is a gem among the stoned...er stones.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Another enjoyable post, Adam. Yeah, I love the stuff that makes me feel soooo gay when I listen to it. You mentioned listening to it when you are working out.

Yeah, I like to listen to podcasts while walking the dog. I'm getting healthier, getting a good laugh, and taking care of the puppy all at the same time.

It's wonderful to be queer. And I would almost bet money you'll be vlogging by the end of 2006 :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I got a whole row done listening to that. (wink) Good job.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Thanks, babe. :-)

xo

5:02 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

All so true. I an STILL trying to get used to the whole podcast thing and figure out the technology. I feel so inadequate. BTW, i owed a sock jock. That should have been the first sign to my wife I would think!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares