Friday, January 06, 2006

Bored at work.

I'm so fucking bored today. I'm here at work doing absolutely nothing. The highlight of my day was going out to Indian food with some colleagues. That was fun but thats all I've done. I think I'm totally caught up on all blogs and I've caught up on some podcasts as well. So now I'm just wasting time surfing on random things.



I found some images from the old He-Man cartoon. I was a He-Man fanatic as a child, had all the action figures and even the briefs. Looking at these old pictures I see now where I developed my appreciation for the male form. This probably explains why I have no affinity for the twink aesthetic. You best have bulging muscles or you're invisible to me.

Looking at this composite I'm stunned to see that there were so many female characters in the show. I honestly don't remember them and was obviously fixated on the male characters. When I was about five or six years my parents got me a She-Ra to go with my He-Man collection of action figures. I was so disgusted with the "doll," as I referred to it, I went outside and launched her onto the roof of the garage. There would be no women in my version of Eternia! I shouldn't say that I didn't remember all of the female characters. I do remember the one dressed in the bird suit. Her name is Sorceress and He-Man always went to her for advice. She's obviously his drag-queen-guardian-fairy-godmother.

I never had any sexual feelings for any of the characters when I was a child but these are some hot male cartoons. He-Man is pretty fucking studly with his harness and fur briefs. His buddy Duncan (the green dude) looks like he has a nice eight pack underneath all that armor. I certainly never once for a minute had any inclinations toward Skeletor but he looks fucking stacked. I really don't mind that his head has no flesh on it really. Its nothing that a brown paper bag can't fix.

6 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

my first sexual feelings were for evil-lyn or whatever her name was. it took a shirtless gil gerrard on an episode of 'buck rogers' to quash all sexual feelings for women.

5:53 PM  
Blogger tim said...

You really are bored, aren't you?

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All He-Man needs is a new haircut and I'm game.

9:18 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Wow, when I see abnormally large muscles, I think, why are you working that hard? Not that I don't look mind you. The hottest muscle bunnies I've had have always been the most mentally screwed up. Just my experience though.

10:48 AM  
Blogger DEREK said...

oh man I was a big He Man follower. Good memories. I even partied with the guy who played Skeletor in the movie with Dolph Lungren.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't mention your pet rocks

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares