Friday, February 10, 2006

Adam and Brad in South Park

Brad and I are now part of the South Park community. Note how I am in a zip up hoodie (hoodies are to Adam as flip flops are to Darin) and I have my cup of coffee in hand. I must have coffee! Brad is in the classroom, of course, and he has his iPod in his ears. We are both sporting our very academic messenger bags as well. The weird thing is that these bear a striking resemblance to us. I think Brad looks so cute in South Park.

Adam


Adam

Brad


Brad


Thank you to Atari_Age for featuring the link to the Southpark character creator.

7 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I tried doing this, too, and will post mine today...you guys are cute!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny that everybody's doing it now. I love it! We need to get a whole collection going, like a gay South Park gang.

(Man, Parker and Stone would so skewer us!)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Oh, I am going to have do this!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

Everyone is doing it! You must get Chinpokomon!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

What adorable South Park characters!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I ended up looking a LOT like Brad. *plots quietly*

;)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares