Friday, February 03, 2006

Friends that crap together, stay together.

I was at Whole Foods last night getting some essentials. I love Kashi's brand of shredded wheat. After I got my selection off the shelf my eye wandered and saw these lovely gems.

I love to interpret marketing messages:
This could be the middle aged interracial hippie couple OR it could be two older people who are widowed and are concerned about each others colon health.
A Picture Share!


This one is totally lez. There is no alternate interpretation of that. The purple box plus the fact that this variety has blossoms in it. Its lez through and through.
A Picture Share!

6 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

LOLOL!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks these are the craziest box covers!

Yes, the best friends really do crap together

10:04 AM  
Blogger Darin said...

Maybe you should start a NEW friend-based website...called Crappr.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Nothing like group defecation.

7:32 PM  
Blogger tim said...

You do realize that the entire Grocery Team always laughs at those two boxes. The two women are totally Lesbian. While the hetero couple are totally fag and hag. We especially love the hetero one because one of our coworkers looks exactly like him.

8:08 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

You have the best boxes ever...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares