Sunday, April 02, 2006

Krebs Cast #23 Mobile Podcast

My first mobile podcast. Its a bit odd at times because I get quiet when I think that people are looking at me while I basically talk to myself but go with it. Overall I think its pretty good. It was my first time and I promise that it will get better.

In any case I had a lot of fun doing this and I look forward to bringing you more of these kinds of casts.

I have a listener line now so in addition to your emails and comments please call in. Questions, comments, concerns etc. are always welcome.

206-600-KREB


Krebs Cast #23 Mobile Podcast
Krebs Cast Page


Here are the pictures I took during the podcast.

IMG_1958

IMG_1957

IMG_1956

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, thanks for sharing such a great part of your beautiful day! Been a fan for a couple months now, and it just gets better and better. I get alot out of both your blog and podcasts and appreciate very much everything you've shared. Thanks for being you!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Very pioneering of you Adam. ;) I give you props for walking around talking to yourself, because I could NEVER do it! I would be too embarassed to do that and get caught! Ha ha!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,

Lovely to hear reports of tulips and sunshine - gives those of us in the frozen north some hope that spring will arrive soon...

If you're feeling self conscious about 'talking to yourself' just pretend you're making a cellphone call: hold the phone to your ear, or get a cellphone headset/earpiece... it's funny how much more confident that'll make you feel and reduce the strange looks.

cheers,

tp

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Another great podcast Adam! I love the idea of you taking your show mobile and to the streets. Imagine the possibilities. It cracked me up when you thought a bird shit on you, and you just kept rolling...

10:55 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

I loved it. It would be great to podcast from polling places this fall when the midterms are taking place - you should conduct your own exit interviews!

The possibilities are endless - bring the recorder to SF Pride and conduct a 'cast with your cast of bloggers.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Loved the podcast! thats good listening! :) Im especially glad to hear that you are not a bush fan! But then again, who is?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm an iRiver user, too (and former Dallasite). Good for you for snubbing the iPod generation! Keep up the good work. Next: vlogging?

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares