Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feeling The Love

A picture of me in Barcelona c.2004 sans beard.

IMG_0068


I got this email with enclosed picture from one of the pioneer readers, and listeners, of The Krebs Cycle.

Hey Adam, before I even decided I was going to Spain for spring break, I really liked your photos in Barcelona.  (You're a great photographer.)  Anyway, the one of you against the wall of the Cathedral was one of my favorites, so en lieu of a postcard, I tried to be amusing and took this photo.  Sadly, it was after I shaved so I think I look too boyish, haha.

Ben


Spain 476


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery not to mention this is far better than any postcard I've ever recieved. When I opened this email I was literally grinning ear to ear. Thank you Ben! Boyish or not I think he looks cute. He's single everybody and soon to be a doctor so let me know if you're interested.

6 Comments:

Blogger GayProf said...

I love these two pictures! What a clever idea.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

That is so awesome! How flattering :)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome Adam. Even if you make me sound like an e-stalker, haha.

9:14 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

What a great email. Another fruit of the whole blog phenom.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Chox said...

Interested!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adam. i love this. i love your picture. super hot. and ben. also hot. yeah yeah yeah.

this is myka. i didnt feel like logging in.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares