Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hola!

Its been raining all day here in Dallas. Its actually quite fortuitous that the weather is like this because it has given me an excuse to not leave the house or get out of my pajamas today.

That hasn't stopped us from being somewhat productive. I did do some laundry and make myself breakfast. Brad cleaned downstairs and I cleaned up upstairs. This is horribly exciting news I know but I thought I should post something on here to let ya'll know that I am still alive. I know how the blogosphere is when someone neglects their blog even for a few days. Theories turn into rumors, rumors become fact, and then before you know it I'm reading about my own kidnapping and subsequent torture.

In other news, last night we saw a splendid play that I will be speaking about in my next podcast and tonight I will be meeting Jeff of Well This is Just It!"

Well thats it. Time to continue watching "World's Strongest Man."

2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Sounds cozy and nice. Enjoy.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Darin said...

Hmmmm...drunk dialing...hmmmm.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares