Friday, March 10, 2006

Kibbles and Bits


What?
Originally uploaded by adpal3180.
Believe it or not these lovely items were with groceries meant for human consumption. Not only that, they were with the "finer" meats and cheeses section in a local grocery store here in Dallas.

I didn't want to get too close nor did I want to touch the packaging. Because of my trepidation I couldn't tell if the pink cubes were meat, cheese, or a mixture of both. I would have liked to investigate the contents further but something deep within me told me not to. It was once of those voices that I suppose people that have won Darwin Awards don't hear.

7 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

It looks like the buffet on the gay cruise...I'm still shitting softly from it.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DARK-sided!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Wow.....intersting to say the least. Looks very white trashy. I'm sure it's made from USDA Grade "MEAT".

10:32 AM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

Very scary. No wonder the Japanese won't touch any meat products (especially beef) coming from the USA these days.

6:47 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

What? indeed. Great shot. I just can't fathom the use one would have for such a concoction.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

WHAT are they? Really? They look like marshmallows. They can't possibly be meat and cheese. No way! :P

9:29 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I'm pretty sure the pink is ham, but it does look freaky in context

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares