Monday, March 20, 2006

Debauchery

Here are some photos from Saturday night when Brad and I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting Jeff and his friend Sara.

Here is Jeff speaking the language of love to some of the paintings. Alas his consultations went unanswered.

IMG_1867


I had to take a picture of this because it reminds me of those kinds of test questions where you are presented with a group of words and asked which one doesn't go with the rest.

IMG_1869


A random cock perched atop the Tequila Shack and The Roundup.

IMG_1868


Here's Brad and Jeff discussing something.

IMG_1874


Jeff pulled this shamrock off the wall and upon turning it over we found "James." Here's Sara pondering the possibilities of James.

IMG_1873


Who took this picture (evil grin)?

IMG_1888


The poison.

IMG_1878


The poisoned.

IMG_1879

IMG_1924


The antidote.

IMG_1932


Thats it for now. If you want some audio of the evening I suggest you check out the latest episode of The Dirty Dish and hear my drunk dialing from the evening. I rarely get so drunk so its good that its been documented.

6 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

You have learned well, grasshoppah.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

Nice antidote. The artwork in the first pic has a certain "Tom of Finland" kind of quality to it, in my mind.

By the by, my blog has found a new home (new link is on my old blogger site) in case ye want to update your blogroll. :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

You are a bad bad boy. I avoid the whole drunken stupor thing...it just doesn't work for me...I just get sleepy. No fun at all.

11:27 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Cool pics. People don't get pissy about you taking pics of them in a bar?

That quesadilla makes me cry. I miss her so.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Now THAT sounds and looks like a good time...

11:41 AM  
Blogger VJnet said...

I like photos, too. And I was just listening to you in the background while I was creating stuff on my Friday night, instead of going out again (and it was fun for me.) Then I realized you were talking about photos on your flickr as it went through the slide show. And I was like wait, this sounds like fun and I wasn't sure which album you were describing, but then I found it half way through :)

I 1st heard of you through that Lucky Bitch, Wanda Wisdom. LoVe her! And you have a great podcast.

BustB!G,
VJ

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares