Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Krebs Cast #26 Mmm Cookies

A brief discussion of a very influential woman in our lives, whether we know it or not, Temple Grandin. Mandissa chatter. More immigration talk, specifically how I've vacillated on the topic. Possible tactical nuke attacks in Iran?

April 18th Register To Vote! Check out Hypoxic's voter registration drive on his blog.

Finally, listen all the way though this podcast to learn how you can win a batch of my fresh baked cookies mailed to you courtesy of moi.

206-600-KREB


Music Credit -- Artist: Andreas Haefliger, Album: Mozart Piano Sonatas, Used with permission from Magnatune

Krebs Cast #26

Krebs Cast Page

Subscribe in iTunes

4 Comments:

Blogger gayborhood gringo said...

This weekend my friend and I were discussing reverting back to veganism, or at least vegetarianism. And I'm feeling a renewed sense of interest in animal rights. I won't be joining PETA again, but I feel very passionate about animal cruelty. So thank you for turning me on to Temple Grandin. I'm definitely going to Google her this week.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Darin said...

LOL! I don't know why...but you crack my shit up.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Those cookies are mine!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recaro Car Seats - Recaro car seats are now used in a variety of cars from Audis to the Aston Martin, Lamborghini’s, Jaguars, and Porsches. Our reproduction Recaro car seats are handmade with the highest quality and craftsmanship in Italy. Get your Recaro Car Seats from http://www.classiccarseats.com/recaro-car-seat.php

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares