Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Krebs Cast #37: The Other Fox in The City

Krebs Cast #37

Krebs Cast Page

Subscribe in iTunes!

Joining me on this episode is my friend of years gone by, Myka Fox. Myka and I have known each other since high school and therefore have many stories of hijinks and ballyhoo to share. Join us as we recount stories of how we met, awkward sex, breast reduction surgery, and how Myka played the xylophone in marching band.

206-600-KREB



IMG_0589


IMG_0570


  • Picture of me, Myka, and Co. c. 1999.

  • Myka's MySpace

  • Sticky Crows

  • Podcasters Unite!

  • HRC

    The Shanghai Restoration Project

    The Shanghai Restoration Project


    The Shanghai Restoration Project
    Undercover Culture Music


  • 6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you bastard with the photos! It's a shock to see the young and the innocent from way back then.

    11:54 PM  
    Blogger tornwordo said...

    I have a friend like that, it reminded me of us....I really liked the intimacy evident from you guys. You can't make that up.

    And thanks for the shout out!

    6:49 AM  
    Blogger Kalv1n said...

    Bitches be crazy! It's too bad that she's straight and Darin is gay because if they both love that much humor during sex I would love to know where that would lead. Now I'm wondering if I'm destined to be 5th chair viola for the rest of my life.

    10:03 AM  
    Blogger Knute123 said...

    CORRECTION. Richard never had videos of himself fucking another man. He merely told me his first sexual experience was fucking his fellow 13 yr old best friend in the ass. GET IT RIGHT PALAZZO!

    You remember so much of old. Throwing donuts at people. Indeed.

    Thank you for doing this podcast. It made my night overflow with happy memories.

    And yes Myka...I was laughing. That threesome was greatest comedy you will ever perform.

    10:24 AM  
    Blogger Myka Fox said...

    thanks for having me on. every man in the world dumped me.

    10:58 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    okay, yeah. this is funny as hell. Looking forward to seeing you in just a few moments!

    7:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares