Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Krebs Cast #35: Finding your "Fat Girl" with Ash Christian

  • Krebs Cast #35

  • Krebs Cast Page

    Subscribe in iTunes!

    On this episode of The Krebs Cast I interview Ash Christian, the writer, director, producer, and star of the new movie, Fat Girls.

    We discuss the movie, Ash's road to where he is now, and what is coming up in the future for this young, burgeoning talent.

    Go check out the website for the movie at FatGirlsMovie.com and be sure to keep an eye out for the movie coming to a theater near you.

    206-600-KREB



    We, the Vehicles

    We, the Vehicles


    Maritime
    Flameshovel Records


  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger O Menino que Voa said...

    Hello.. I am stil new at all this podcast stuff and I downloaded the interview. It was great! I am now dying to see the movie. But I do not know if it´s gonna be released in Brazil. :(

    9:19 AM  
    Blogger Guys' Guy said...

    Hey Adam...just wanted to say good podcast...I'm planning on calling your line tonight, so I don't want to repeat myself there ;) But I wanted to leave something here.

    10:49 AM  
    Blogger Kalv1n said...

    this was fun. I love the "formal statement", and its being so formal. The movie sounds fun, and I liked the site too. Can't wait.

    10:13 PM  
    Blogger Kalv1n said...

    Okay, I should resist, but the "psytonbomb" effect?

    A quote from a great play, albeit modified.

    [Psyton], you are not the only [commenter] in [the blogosphere].

    [Psyton]: No, but I’m the best.

    [Psyton], a little modesty might suit you better.

    I'm not judging, I'm just saying. And not that you said you were the best, it might just come off that way to some of us.

    10:32 AM  
    Blogger tornwordo said...

    I liked the W and G post, where did it go?

    6:47 AM  
    Blogger DanNation said...

    I spent my workout tonight getting caught up with the Krebs Cast - GREAT podcast, Adam. You have great interviewing skills.

    11:11 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares