Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Jester Strikes a Fatal Blow

Stephen Colbert roasts the president and the media at White House Press Correspondent dinner.

Check it out here. Watch the videos and watch the faces of the president and the faces of the pansy asses that call themselves the White House Press Correspondents. These are the best videos of the event on the web as they are the only ones that show it in its entirety.

The media is ignoring this according to The Raw Story which points out that the New York Times article on the White House Press Correspondent dinner fails to make ANY mention of Stephen Colbert's withering presentation that lampoons not only the president but more importantly the media themselves.

The Truthiness Hurts, Salon.com

Well the New York Times broke down a long time ago so use your blogs and spread the word!!

Update: Here are the YouTube Videos.





9 Comments:

Blogger MikeyPod said...

man I watched those twice last night. that man is a fuckin genius.

I swear, I actually felt bad for george bush. THAT is quite an achievement!

12:40 AM  
Blogger DanNation said...

Colbert is genius...

2:21 AM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I admire the grandeur of his testicles.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

those videos simply rock. :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger GayProf said...

He said what many of us have been eagerly waiting to hear. One of my favorite jokes from that speech:


I stand by this man because he stand for things, not only for things, he stands on things. Things like aircraft carriers, and rubble, and recently flooded city squares. And that sends a strong message, that no matter what happens to America she will always rebound with the most powerfully staged photo ops in the world.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Ahhhh, someone who is no brainwash. I love how they rarely show Bush face. I don't think he get big words so good

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's times like this when I wish I had a connection greater than dial up. :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger jjd said...

hmm.. there is a fine line to tread, while I found alot of what he said funny and appropos, also like mikeypod, I felt a little bad for the bush. Does this mean I'm becoming republican??

3:03 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Sounds like you have Stockholm syndrome JJD.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares