Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Krebs Cast #28: I Can't Help Myself, I'm Addicted

To podcasting that is.

  • My new gig at The Dirty Dish.

  • A voice mail from mi madre whilst she visits Hawaii.

  • Discussion of a brilliant blog post from The Gay Prof entitled "The Truck."

  • On why I think the Yeast is more active than ever.

  • The Pooch Parade

  • Don't hold back, be free when you podcast!

  • A PSA by Mikey Pod from PodcastPSA.

  • Email me at thekrebscycle@gmail.com, leave comments on the blog page or the podcast page.

    206-600-KREB



    Krebs Cast #28

    Krebs Cast Page
  • 7 Comments:

    Blogger Darin said...

    I have NO clue what "mai mai" is.

    1:42 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mai tai? Was it a drunk dial perhaps?

    "I want this show to be a bit lighter because the last one was pretty preachy..."

    Hmm...you just can't help but be all angry...so cute.

    Oh, and can you turn up the volume? Some of us listen to the podcast on public transport (the only way to travel) and not in a lab where the only sound is tinkling cuvettes while taking assays.

    Good show though...you can provoke me anytime.

    11:19 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    First off, thanks for the shout out and promotion. ;op

    I work in a call center, and just got off of a call that made me think of your podcast. One of the applications I support is used by hospitals and staffing agencies to coordinate temporary assignments. This woman is from an agency and she was trying to submit one of her candidates to a job requisition. When I answered the phone, she started going on and on about how stupid the application is and that the error messages are not specific enough for her, etc. So I walked through the steps with her. It turned out that the error message said "one or more of the skills and/or credentials do not match." So, I went to the candidate's profile and, lo an' behold, one of the credentials was expired. When I explained this to her, she muttered something and then hung up.

    Of course, being that I work in a call center, this happens rather routinely. It becomes humorous after a while. People get so upset so easily, but they never want to admit that it could be something that they are doing.

    Alright, I'm rambled on long enough, this is supposed to be a comment, not a blog entry! ha

    Peace!

    1:28 PM  
    Blogger GayProf said...

    Thanks for talking about “The Truck.” Like you, I really appreciate it when people read the blog and have something to say about it.

    Now, when are you going to send me some damn cookies?

    1:58 PM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    Another great cast Adam!

    I'm not sure how it is in other parts of the country but here in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ we are being overtaken by those damn Hummer H2's.

    Talk about a waste of resources. It's crazy how you'll see soccer mom's pulling up to the local grocery store or Starbucks in their H2!

    Here's a great site to check out called Fuck You and Your H2!!

    http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

    enjoy ;)

    2:27 PM  
    Blogger jeremy said...

    Ok, I did it, sort of. I posted about the Hypoxic thing. Am I too late? Have the cookies already been sent.
    Haven't been much in a blogging mood lately . . .

    3:21 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOVE the cast . . . trying to get ideas for my own coming up . . . and thanks for commenting on my site!

    QT
    http://queertexan.com

    8:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares