Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Krebs Cast #27: Preachin' To The Choir While The Earth Burns

Hey y'all. I'm back from my tour of the podosphere and its good to come home.

  • Things that matter to me are a reflection of who I am.

  • Hammurabi says: An eye for an eye and a nuke for a nuke.

  • Taxes

  • Global Warming

  • Discussion of snipets of the article in the May 2006 issue of Harpers "The New Road To Serfdom: An illustrated guid to the coming real estate collapse."

  • Register to vote! Vote-Smart.org

  • My personal expression of why voting is important to me.

  • Contact me by leaving a comment, emailing me at thekrebscycle@gmail.com, or call my listener line FREE at

    206-600-KREB



    Krebs Cast #27

    Krebs Cast Page
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger The Persian said...

    Just caught the cast from Donnie's blog. You guys are so fcking funny, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

    :)

    8:44 AM  
    Blogger The Persian said...

    one more thing, I am half Sicilian (and half Persian)and it's funny the first time I saw pictures of you I guessed middle eastern as well, you look very much like my cousin Kambiz.

    9:03 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think the neoconservative ideology is really pushing us back towards feudalism. I think it's interesting how you talk about GWB feeling he was divinely anointed (mantle of the king), and the title of the article being about the new serfdom.

    I do think though that corporations can only take depreciation on the buildings (not the land beneath it), and they're probably taking an accelerated striaght-line depreciation, and well, it can't last forever...guess I need to see the article to understand it better.

    9:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares