Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Krebs Cast #32: Real people, real issues, really, really real.

Krebs Cast #32

Krebs Cast Page

Darin from All Preparation and No H, and I speak of all things political in this special podcast. What's so special? Well Darin is a conservative and I am a liberal so we went head to head for your listening enjoyment. In this episode we run quite the political gambit and get Darin to show us a side he thinks doesn't exist. I'm not going to list all the things we talk about because it just goes all over the place. So put put on your earbuds and come with us on a journey into the maelstrom of politics.

Note: I say that its our third guest in a row but that is an error, I just woke up from a nap prior to recording this.

7 Comments:

Blogger Seeker Onos said...

Fascinating podcast... I sent ye an email about it (too long to post here out of fairness to the others who stop by).

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Great cast. One of the better debates I've heard in some time. Confirms that there is not always a clear cut answer to alot of these issues going on today, but definitely a common thread.

Still afraid of Bush though ;)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

Clinton lied about blowjob. Bush lied about WMD's, brought country to war, put US trillions in debt, lied about leaks in White House, lied about torture camps and secret prisons, lied about Katrina aftermath. All in black and white. No too hard to look up DARRIN. Good cast Mr. Andy person.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

I have to agree with Jerry...Bush is an absolute disaster for the United States. In 5-10 years, all the lies the Administration has told will be uncovered...lies about 9/11 (I think they knew it was coming), lies about why oil prices are so high, lies about the Katrina aftermath and WHY New Orleans was allowed to rot, and lies about [fill in the blank]. Bush's record is absolutely undefendable, and as far as I'm concerned, 2008 can't come fast enough.

Until then, g*d help us all.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Bush has not only lied...he, without a doubt, set back gay rights by 10 years.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

Granted Clinton was a lot better in many ways, but Don't Ask Don't Tell has been absolutely terrible for the gay military community. I think Darin has a lot of great stuff to say. I'll just send my contradictions in email, but for being someone who "isn't political" he's pretty informed about it.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the choice... would rather have GWB in office over Kerry? Even still?

I want Darin to cut wheat out of his diet.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares