Sunday, May 07, 2006

Krebs Cast #33: Me, myself, and I again.

Krebs Cast #33

Krebs Cast Page

Subscribe in iTunes!

  • Podcasters Unite!

  • Check out VietJohn's blog and fabulous photos.

  • Music from Brad Sucks that can be found on Magnatune.

  • I don't get corporate enviornments.

  • A message from PodcastPSA. Go to HRC to get your name on a postcard that will be delivered to your senator to voice opposition to the Federal Marriage Amendment (FMA).

  • Jihadist Jerrry's Blog

  • Ioda Promonet

  • Listener feedback.

  • Bruce's novel

  • Toss George Bush

  • Check out The Dirty Dish

  • American Baroque on Magnatune.

    Full Of Light And Full Of Fire

    Full Of Light And Full Of Fire


    Mendoza Line
    Misra


  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Guys' Guy said...

    Adam...thanks for the shout-out to my novel! I haven't listened to #33 yet, I'm saving it for work tomorrow.

    I also like the Dirty Dish...thanks for turning me on to that too.

    Bruce

    8:18 AM  
    Blogger Jihadist Jerry said...

    I is not terrorist. I is Jihadist. Biiiiiig difference. But I is still like you. Many camel kisses.

    10:16 AM  
    Blogger VJnet said...

    (-: xoxox :-)

    9:24 PM  
    Blogger VJnet said...

    I'm not sure where you want people to leave comments on... on your blog or on your Krebs Cast libsyn page. So I left comments on both.

    9:27 PM  
    Blogger Kalv1n said...

    Where on earth did you get that copy of the 4 seasons. I've never heard it with woodwinds before. You should really check out the Gil Shaham recording as I think it's one of the best. And even though I'm mormon, at least I'm not a jihadist. Well, ex-mormon, so maybe that doesn't count.

    12:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares