Monday, June 19, 2006

Krebs Cast #42: Trifecta Magnum

Krebs Cast #42

Krebs Cast Page

Myka Fox returns to the podcast along with my best friend, Heather. We reminisce about high school days, revisit our hijinks and bally hoo, and even wax philosophical on some contemporary issues. Myka also shares a beautiful and special song about her fifth grad teacher. Beyond any doubt this is the ultimate trio, the trifecta to end all trifectas.

  • A PSA from Redwoods AIDS Information Network and Services (R.A.I.N.S)

  • A lovely listener voicemail from Jose in W. Virginia.

  • Music from New Sense

    Flowers Before Hours

    Flowers Before Hours


    New Sense
    Brilliante Records


  • 9 Comments:

    Blogger jeremy said...

    Hysterical podcast Adam--I can't believe that you and your friend used to get dudes to jerk off on their webcams for you.
    Anyway . . .
    I'm sure you're well-aware that Frontline did a great piece on AIDS. You can watch the entire episode online here.
    Have a great time in SF!!

    3:23 AM  
    Blogger jeremy said...

    P.S. Who were you in Into the Woods? I'm guessing Jack.

    4:37 AM  
    Blogger Guys' Guy said...

    That is one of my favorite musicals ever! I can see Adam as the Baker.

    11:15 AM  
    Blogger Adam said...

    I was Rapunzel's Prince and I got to sing Agony, the best song in the whole show, alongside my friend Bryan, who played Cindarella's Prince.

    11:49 AM  
    Blogger Knute123 said...

    You were such a great prince. That parent in the audience was brilliant for remembering you a year later. He knew the power of the dark side.

    8:04 PM  
    Blogger Brettcajun said...

    That was so funny. It was nice to hear you being in a good mood and laughing a lot. I still think you should get Brad on your podcasts to at least say "Hey guys" or something.

    8:55 AM  
    Blogger john said...

    Gonna listen to the podcast later!! I'm sure it will be as good as the others.

    11:13 AM  
    Blogger Guys' Guy said...

    Prince Charming...I can see that in you...I hope you didn't put anyone in Agony singing that song. I actually think the best song in the show is "Your Fault" I love the complexity of it.

    4:30 PM  
    Blogger VJnet said...

    Myka and Heather are hilarious. Heather's voice sounds like my fruit fly Alesia. I had a great time listening to this episode. "Good times, good times..."

    Hope you have a fab vacation. I'm working on a little something, something for you. I'll let you know when I'm finished..:)

    12:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares