Thursday, July 27, 2006

365 Days Later...

  • One year ago today I took a stand.

  • The boss that I walked out on one year ago once told me "Pressure makes diamonds." Yeah it does...and I cut her good.

  • Today is my blogoversary. Thanks for a great year everybody. Speaking to you and reading what y'all have to say is my favorite hobby. Thank you so much for reading, listening and participating.

    Enough sappy shit.

  • Gomo Art.

    daddymario


  • Peaches new album is fantastic. Check it out. Thanks for the recommendation Kalvin.

    B000FMHBAA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65933603_


  • I don't remember it being this hot when I was a kid.

  • I think being gay is having an adverse effect on my blog popularity. I'm thinking of playing it straight so I can have more mass appeal. I'm in an extremely stable relationship and all but I think if I were perceived as straight to pre pubescent girls I think I could really make something of myself. If you were in my position you'd do the same thing right? I can always have the gay thing to fall back on if it doesn't work out.
  • 22 Comments:

    Blogger Sunshine said...

    Well done, Adam. Happy birthday. :D

    2:15 AM  
    Blogger jeremy said...

    Happy blogaversary Adam--I've enjoyed reading your blog (and listening to the podcast) as much as you've enjoyed doing them.

    3:28 AM  
    Blogger Daddy Cool said...

    Congratulations!

    I baked you a virtual cake. Here ya go!

    7:22 AM  
    Blogger vuboq said...

    Wait. You're gay?!?!

    Happy Anniversary! *smooch*

    7:24 AM  
    Blogger tornwordo said...

    Happy bloggiversary! I've enjoyed all your creativity this last year, bravo!

    A gay following is vastly more interesting than a pre-teen girl following, don't you think?

    9:38 AM  
    Blogger DanNation said...

    Happy anniversary, dear! I'm glad you are not straight, nor have a huge prepubescient girl following! Look what happened to Lance Bass - or even worse, Gayken! Ooops, they're gay too.

    10:07 AM  
    Blogger Kalv1n said...

    Happy bologoversary. And nice subtle response to the coming out. I'm ambivalent about the whole thing.

    10:15 AM  
    Blogger gayborhood gringo said...

    Happy blogaversary!

    I can put you in touch w/ someone to help you become straight again. Oh wait, I already did. Well, you have his number.

    2:21 PM  
    Blogger Spider said...

    Happy One Year Adam - I have enjoyed all 365 days of your blog! Here is wishing you 1x10 more years of blogging!

    3:31 PM  
    Blogger Seeker Onos said...

    Yeek. Never again will I think of poor, innocent Mario and Luigi the same way again.

    What would Princess Toadstool say...?

    Anyways, happy... erm...

    *thinks of a new way to slaughter a neologism*...

    bloggieversary, Adam.

    3:52 PM  
    Blogger GayProf said...

    Now, now -- It's not nice to pick on poor Lance. He didn't even get to go into space.

    Congrats on one year! I sure have enjoyed having you around the blogosphere!

    4:37 PM  
    Blogger Knute123 said...

    Bonne bloggeversaire!

    Mon amour, c'est toi que j'aime.

    I love this entry. Your last boss was a royal cunt and I would give her a kick in her very own if possible.

    One last thing...Lance Bass is gay!? What a shocker! I cannot believe in some brainless voids that is actually newsworthy.

    8:05 PM  
    Blogger Earl Cootie said...

    Happy anni . . . blogi . . . versa . . .

    Happy 365 days later!

    I think if you're going to go the straight route, you should totally do a mommy blog. You'd rock it.

    8:54 PM  
    Blogger Jimmi said...

    Ok I think you are joking with the last paragraph right? Because that sounds so ummmm, silly? But if you did decide to go that right, I would be happy to comment under my other personality. She is a 14yo girl named Shawnda! OHHHHHHHHHHHKaaaaaaaayyyyy!

    Happy BLOGiversary! Jimmi

    12:06 AM  
    Blogger Rey Rey said...

    Happy Birthday, Krebs Cycle!!!

    Peaches was just here last week and I missed her. But in her honor, I spun "Two Guys (for Every Girl)" and "Set It Off" at the club the other night... I lurve Peaches....

    2:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    happy Blogoversary!
    I think you have quite a good readership, Adam. Based on my statcounter, I have a good one, too, but you somehow manage to encourage responses! I must have the same guy clicking five or six hundred times. :-)

    7:51 AM  
    Blogger NoteWorthyIMs said...

    HEY! there was no hint of straightness in your blog anywhere! :P Congratulations on a whole year of documentating your life - it's pretty cool when you look back on what you've done.

    10:12 AM  
    Blogger Richard said...

    Happy blog-o-versary ... and kudos to you for walking out of a bad situation. As for the "playing it straight," I would recommend against it. It so obviously didn't work for me. I think that it is a lot harder than it looks!

    11:05 AM  
    Blogger The Persian said...

    Happy Blogiversary Adam!!

    I started blogging last July as well, where did the time go?

    11:26 AM  
    Blogger Guys' Guy said...

    happy B-A...ADAM!

    12:15 PM  
    Blogger VJnet said...

    More girls seem to love me more when they know that I gay... or maybe that's just me ;)

    HAPPY Anniversary! It's been a pleaser getting to know you through your blog and stuff.

    (:Hugs & smooches:)

    1:12 PM  
    Blogger john said...

    Happy Blogaversary!!

    1:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares