Thursday, July 13, 2006

United only in hate.

Faiths in Jerusalem United Over Gay March

What they are afraid of more than anything is the march will happen in Jerusalem and that NOTHING catastrophic will occur. Fire and brimstone won't fall from the sky destroying the sodomites and everyone might actually have fun! That would lend credence to the argument that there is no god and that all of the "rules" that are supposedly god's will are made up by a handful hateful men who want to control the minds of the masses.

The solution for them? Sanction violence against and even the murder of people for the glory and honor of god. And because they are performing what they consider god's will that pesky commandment of "thou shalt not kill" doesn't apply. Same old story since the dawn of Abrahamic religion.

In addition, they [meaning THE GAYS] also want to negatively influence babies, children and teenagers, to ruin them and bring them down the path of destruction.

-Rabbi Shlomo Amar, one of the chief rabbi's of Jerusalem

Babies? Children? Teenagers? Ew! That sounds like a lot of work and would really take up my cocktail hour and cut into my cruising time down by the river. Besides you know how I hate to be derivative and I think straight people have had that act covered, well...since forever!

5 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

Adam, don't forget the other things on the gay agenda. I'm sure you have a brunch or a hair appointment too!

Seriously, I think the people in Israel have a lot more to worry about this week than us.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Seeker Onos said...

Alessandro: I will point you to the only one person who never sinned: Jesus Christ.

Everyone else that ever existed (and will exist) - me, you, the random man on the street... from the pope on down to "dregs of society" ... we are all sinners and lost before God.

That being said, I agree with you that religion is indeed a huge problem. It is an abberation created by humans.

Man's Religion creates hate and dissensions and strife...

True religion for me is not contained in a mere church building, or fellowship with those who proclaim hate. God does hate sin, but he never hated the man (or woman) who sinned.

And I can say that He definitely is a God of love, he saved me and redeemed me from my seemingly never-ending struggle with "being" gay.

Although I deserved His wrath, He was patient and loving enough to keep sending people my way who were unafraid to speak the truth to me (mind you, I generally did not receive them in a very friendly way).

In fact, Jesus loves mankind so much, that He appeared as the perfect man to take God's wrath on Himself in order to save us from hell.

I point you to Christ - but He will not cast any stones at you: if you come to Him - and receive His forgiveness for sin He will "in no way cast you out".

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Leading people down a path of destruction is my only real skill. If I get rid of that, what do I have? Nothing... Im not really big on wasting my time on kids and teenagers. They cant do the heavy destruction like I want.

10:43 PM  
Blogger gayborhood gringo said...

Except for the last part about there being no God (I believe there is some sort of higher power at work, and I refer to that as God because it's just easier), I think hypoxic said it best. I actually said essentially the exact same thing to someone today.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

I'm tired of being an object that is better understood by the outsider than from my own voice. I'm so sick of society saying what I do and how it is done. Nice post.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares