Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cameratoss




IMG_1026
Originally uploaded by adpal3180.


Some of you may have heard of the cameratoss. Basically you take your digital camera and toss it up in the air while its taking a picture. I saw many cool examples and I decided to give it a try and this is what I came out with. I didnt actually toss my camera for this. Its far too precious too me so I put the wrist strap on tightly and kinda let it go into a controlled falling motion. Not too bad. I think its great that digital photography is allowing everyone to experiment with all kinds of things whereas a picture like this would have warranted a groan because it was a waste of an exposure on your roll of $5 film.

If you go to flickr you can see tons of them. They're all tagged with "cameratoss."

I'l like to leave you all with this.
DeLay says conservative politics being criminalized. Thats because conservative politics are criminal, DUH!

1 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

That's a cool idea about the cameratoss. Has anyone captured the face of the virgin mary yet?

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares