Wednesday, August 03, 2005




YEE HAWW!!! Brad and I are heading down to Austin and San Antonio for a couple of days. Im very excited because this is the first trip we are going to take outside of Dallas since we have lived in Texas for two years. I'll take lots of pictures and eat lots of food and of course blog all about it here. I should I hope that I get to see some celebreties like Tom Delay....oooohhh that would be a juicy moment for me. I'd love to walk by that purse-lipped pruney faced conservative and grab his package real good and give him a nice wink! Spray me with your chemical love YYYEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares