Friday, November 04, 2005

...and such



The weather in Dallas has been lovely the past couple of days. Clear skies, cool temps, breezy and the sun is just warm enough so when you sit outside you don't roast. I've been taking my lunch outside at work pretty regularly and I think the exposure to the sun is helping me sleep better at night. I think there is some link to sleep and exposure to sun light.

I feel drained after writing about my experience with my brother but I'm glad I wrote it all down and told it as one stream of consciousness. Thanks for all the kind words in the comments and emails.

Finally this quote is from this article in the Washington Post: Rove's Future Role is Debated. I made some modifications to help y'all read between the lines.

"Karl does not have any real enemies [All enemies have been sacrificed and cooked for the almighty Turdblossom's nourishment. The moderates have all been eaten. We need more carcasses, bring in the fiscal conservatives!!] in the White House, but there are a lot of people in the White House [who have escaped the mighty maw of Karl] wondering how they can put this behind them [People who never really like Karl but we're too afraid of wrath they would face if they had enough balls to expose him for crooked man he is] if the cloud remains over Karl," said a GOP strategist [opportunist] who has discussed the issue with top White House officials. "You can not have that [fresh] start as long as Karl is there [Finally the moment has arrived where we can be free! But you didnt hear me say that]."

5 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Turdblossom cracked me up. Nice bitter Rove rant.

6:44 AM  
Blogger jjd said...

Oh, how I wish Rove would be forced to go.. but I just don't see it happening. Anyway, at least all this crap helps pave the way for 2008.. our triumphant return!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

It would seem logical that the republican shakeup would pave the way for a democratic victory in 2008 however I dont think it can happen. The Pansycrats have no leadership and do not speak with a unified voice.  Honestly I cannot stomach either party, they all take the same dirty money from the same filthy people.  There are few people in the party that I can see becoming candidates.  I have no faith in Hillary and her populist politics, Barak Obama gave a great speech at the convention but he just started his senate term and I'm certain that he will become tainted by the corruption of the beltway.  Furthermore, no candidate will get my vote unless he or she is clear about their opposition for discrimination written into state or the federal constitution vis a vis gay marriage.

11:06 AM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Barak Obama also has a pretty mixed history when it comes to GLBTQ issues, FYI.

No political party stands fully with us now (no, not Green either where we are most often an afterthought).

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

If you ever grow weary of science, I think you have a career in political satire :)

Some big brain in statistics (name forgotten) predcits a Dem win in 08 but as you pointed out, that isn't much cause for cheer ... yet.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares