Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Krebs Cast #13

KrebsCastArt

This is a special photocast podcast. You will need the latest version of iTunes OR an iPod with photo viewing capabilities (i.e. iPod Photo, iPod Nano, or iPod Video) to listen to and VIEW this podcast. If you don't have one of those devices do not fret you can use the latest version of iTunes to hear the podcast and see the photos that accompany it. I hate to be all promotional but you can get the latest version of iTunes on www.apple.com.

Let me know if you have any issues and let me know what you think about this photocast.

Download the podcast from my podcast site and then load it into iTunes or click the image below to subscribe to my podcast with iTunes and download the photocast directly into iTunes.

subscribe_with_itunes

5 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

Terrific - and I'm glad to have you as a new friend, too.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Darin said...

What a great lil 'cast.

Brilliant job!

I, too, am remembering this past weekend. What a BLAST!!!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Earl Cootie said...

Nice. Do you know that the instant I saw the 3rd pic, I thought "Little Lord Fauntleroy"? Too cute.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

The photo podcast was a great idea, it was thoroughly entertaining. I love looking at people's photos, and the narration and music made them much more enjoyable!

It was sweet hearing about your friends and family, especially Douglas. How cool that you saw Phantom of the Opera to celebrate your first Communion! I LOVE PHANTOM!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous LSU News said...

Awesoome blog you have here

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares