Sunday, February 12, 2006

My New Olympic Obsession

Now that Michelle Kwan has gracefully removed herself from the US Olympic team I can stop fagging out and give my attention to more important aspects of the winter games, like all the hot men.

I was at the gym today doing my post work out cardio and as to be expected ESPN was orgasming over the figure skating drama. Between the recycled clips of Kwan falling on the ice they were kind enough to feature some other Olympians one of which happened to be this handsome young man, Joe Pack, a US Freestyle Skier.

photo07


This man is HOT and I must have looked like a freak with my mouth agape while I looked at his visage on the plasma screen above me. Think of all the naughty things you can say with his name. Joe Pack my... I'll leave it to my readers to fill in the blanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

The boys in this year's Olympics are hot, hot, hot. And, there are very few photos with any of them wearing shirts...gotta love the tastiness.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Og gawd...He is HOT! I guess I missed all the drama. I was watching Saturday night in the recliner and then fell asleep and the last I heard she was being interviewed and said it was the stiffness from the travel.

Wow...guess I slept too much. I was running all weekend and well...I had to watch Desp. HW tonight...so I missed it again.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy...I'll take one, thank you...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

Need to add him to my list... he is one handsome devil!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Egypt Lake-Leto Washing Machine Repair said...

Loved reading this thhanks

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares