Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Silence Those Cups!


  • There's a Gay Man in my Coffee

  • How insecure must these people be in their own sexuality when they are bent out of shape over a quote from Armistead Maupin on a Starbucks cup?

    "I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short."

    It can be taken so many ways but they had to see it in the GAY way. They all have gay on the brain. In the past three and a half weeks a city was decimated by a natural disaster and there is another one looming in the gulf as we speak and these people are calling for the destruction of paper cups as their cause because the cups are gay.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares